With effect from April 8, 2012, PAN applications are required to be furnished in the new forms prescribed by ITD. Indian citizens will have to submit their ‘Application for allotment of new PAN’ in revised Form 49A only. Further from April 1, 2012, fees for PAN application has changed to 96. (For dispatch outside India 962).
Foreign citizens will have to submit their ‘Application for allotment of new PAN’ in newly notified Form 49AA only.
- Form 49A - PAN Application for Indian Citizens
- Form 49AA - PAN Application for Foreign Expats / Citizens
- Duplicate PAN Card Application / PAN Correction Form
- Additional guidelines for PAN Application submission by Indian citizen residing abroad, foreign citizen and other than individual (like company or trust or firm etc.)
- How to fill and file Form 49A PAN Application
- Track your PAN/TAN Application Status