Committee for Members in Industry & Business (CMI&B) of ICAI will organise next/ 52nd batch of Campus Placement Program in February-March 2021, at 19 Centers across the Country.
This is an opportunity both to employers/ organisations as well as young CA professionals/ job seekers to interact together and explore the possibility of mutually beneficial employment.
Through the Campus Placement Programs, the ICAI acts as an enabling channel to connect the newly qualified Chartered Accountants (NQCAs) and the recruiters on a common platform and has since long been facilitating them to fulfill their mutually beneficial requirements.
Registration for campus placement program of ICAI is open during 06/02/2021 ~ 12/02/2021 for fresh Chartered Accountants (November/ December 2020 qualified candidates). Also, registration for candidates those who qualified before November/ December 2020 but could not appear for regular campus program due to certain reasons, is open during 02/02/2021 ~ 12/02/2021. However, the process will close on 12/02/2021 for all candidates/ both categories.
Completion of AICITSS (MCS) Course is mandatory for taking part in ICAI Campus Placement Programme, meant for Newly Qualified CAs. Accordingly, to cater to the needs of the Students appeared for the Final Examination in November-December, 2020 but are yet to complete AICITSS (MCS) Course, ICAI has advised the students to enroll through the Online Portal https://www.icaionlineregistration.org/ and undergo the course before the Interview Process begins in the month of March, 2021. For any Campus related query, candidates may contact ICAI at 011- 30110491/548, AICITSS (MCS) related query – 0120-3045915.
Schedule of ICAI’s Campus Interview/ Campus Placement Program (February/ March 2021)
|City/ Center||Date/ Schedule|
|Ahmedabad||9th, 10th & 11th March, 2021|
|Bengaluru||5th, 6th, 8th, 9th & 10th March, 2021|
|Bhubneshwar||31st March & 1st April, 2021|
|Chandigarh||31st March & 1st April, 2021|
|Chennai||6th, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th March, 2021|
|Coimbatore||31st March & 1st April, 2021|
|Durgapur||31st March 2021|
|Ernakulam||31st March 2021|
|Hyderabad||9th, 10th & 11th March, 2021|
|Indore||31st March & 1st April, 2021|
|Jaipur||9th, 10th & 11th March, 2021|
|Kanpur||31st March & 1st April, 2021|
|Kolkata||8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th March, 2021|
|Mumbai||4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th & 10th March, 2021|
|New Delhi||4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th & 10th March, 2021|
|Noida||31st March & 1st April, 2021|
|Pune||9th, 10th & 11th March, 2021|
|Thane||31st March & 1st April, 2021|
|Viashakhapatnam||31st March 2021|
General Guidelines (do’s and don’ts) for Candidates of ICAI’s Campus Placement Program 2021:
1. Secure membership of ICAI immediately after passing CA final examination.
2. Quote the Membership no. or acknowledgement receipt no. issued, upon submission of Form-2, on the online portal for campus registration. Else, fill the online undertaking which Pop up on the page state by which date you will submit that membership Form-2.
3. Quote MCS completion certificate no. or mention its expected date of enrolment while registering on the placement portal. MCS batch should start before 04/03/2021.
4. For online registration please visit: https://cmib.icai.org and generate your password.
5. Then put your CA Final Roll No. to login at https://cmib.icai.org
6. In case it shows that data unavailable then share mark sheet of both group of CA final at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Check the accuracy of the data already available on the portal concerning your candidature.
8. Fill all the column/ fields with care and caution as furnishing any incomplete or incorrect information may cause cancellation of your candidature during the course of campus interview.
9. Secure the unique Centre code such as DEL/MUM/KOL/CHE etc.
10. Photo id can be generated after 21/02/2021.
11. In the event of not being selected in bigger centre but wish to change the smaller centre, you can do so through portal on 15-16/03/2021 (up to 5:00 P.M.).
12. Strictly adhere to the dress code mentioned in the site RECOMMENDED_DRESS_CODE.
13. The shortlisting status of various companies as well as information regarding Written/ Psychometric test, etc. will go to respective candidate’s login; keep on viewing your login ID at (https://cmib.icai.org) regularly.
14. You are free to choose maximum 4 companies of your choice and give consent for attending those interviews on specified date(s) for bigger and smaller centres, in the event of not being selected at a bigger centre.
15. Try to attend interview of all the companies for which you have given consent.
16. Information regarding selection by the company will be reflected in candidate’s login. Fill the Declaration Form online having your name/ centre code through your login, before 7:00 A.M. of subsequent day of declaration of result. You can accept the offer of only one company of your choice.
17. Strictly adhere to the date by which the company wants you to join or you may fix a convenient date through mutual agreement.
18. Share your views and suggestion online through Feedback Form, once you complete interview.
19. Get Company related queries if any, clarified, such as, its future prospects, and place of posting etc. then and there, before signing the Declaration Form.
20. If you are not in genuine need of a job, avoid registering for Campus Placement Programme.
21. If your article-ship will be completed after 30/04/2021 please wait for next campus.
22. Only shortlisted candidates would be allowed to enter the venue during the days of campus interview.
23. The timing for the Interviews at all days shall be from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M as far as possible.
24. Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode by the platform convenient to the participating organization as per the roster prepared by ICAI.
25. Link for attending virtual interview will be shared by ICAI to all consented candidate on their registered e-mail id. Subject to Government guidelines, safety protocols and feasibility, interviews might be organized by physical mode too.
26. Candidates are advised to be online, preferably on their laptop or desktop with audio & visual facility, roughly 30 minutes prior to their interview slot.
27. ICAI simply acts as a facilitator to bring the recruiter and NQCAs together.
28. Organizations usually expect candidates to be available for joining them immediately; so, avoid registering for campus if you are to serve notice period for more than one month.
29. Avoid blocking an opportunity, which other candidate(s) could secure, due to your indecisiveness such as, not giving consent after being shortlisted, not attending interview after giving consent, not signing the Declaration Form after being finally selected or not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form.
30. It is mandatory to attend the interview after giving consent to the organization, before a candidate finally selected by any organization.
31. The CMI&B of ICAI only acts as a facilitator and selection of candidate is purely at the discretion of organization concerned.
For further details, please download ICAI Announcement