Committee for Members in Industry & Business (CMI&B) of ICAI will organise next/ 51st batch of Campus Placement Program in February-March 2020, at 18 Centers across the Country. This is an opportunity both to employers/ organisations as well as young CA professionals/ job seekers to interact together and explore the possibility of mutually beneficial employment.
Through the Campus Placement Programs, the ICAI acts as an enabling channel to connect the newly qualified Chartered Accountants (NQCAs) and the recruiters on a common platform and has since long been facilitating them to fulfill their mutually beneficial requirements.
Registration for campus placement program of ICAI is open since 10 Jan. 2020 for candidates who qualified upto May 2019 exam but could not appear for regular campus program due to certain reasons. Also, registration for candidates qualified in Nov. 2019 exam shall open on 27th Jan. 2020. However, the process will close on 5th Feb. 2020 for all candidates.
|City/ Center||Date/ Schedule|
|Mumbai & New Delhi||28, 29 February and 2, 3, 4, 5 March 2020|
|Chennai||2, 3, 4, 5, 6 March 2020|
|Kolkata||3, 4, 5, 6, 7 March 2020|
|Bangaluru||4, 5, 6, 7, 8 March 2020|
|Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur & Pune||4, 5, 6 March 2020|
|Durgapur & Ernakulam||28 March 2020|
|Bhubaneswar, Noida, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Indore, Kanpur and Thane||30, 31 March 2020|
General Guidelines (do’s and don’ts) for Candidates of Campus Placement Program of ICAI 2020
1. Secure membership of ICAI immediately after passing CA final examination.
2. Quote the Membership no. or acknowledgement receipt no. issued, upon submission of Form-2, on the online portal for campus registration. Else, fill the online undertaking which Pop up on the page state by which date you will submit that membership Form-2.
3. Quote MCS completion certificate no. or mention its expected date of enrolment while registering on the placement portal. MCS batch should start before 28th Feburary, 2020.
4. For online registration please visit: https://cmib.icai.org and generate your password.
5. Then put your CA Final Roll No. to login at https://cmib.icai.org
6. In case it shows that data unavailable then share mark sheet of both group of CA final at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Check the accuracy of the data already available on the portal concerning your candidature.
8. Fill all the column/fields with care and caution as furnishing any incomplete or incorrect information may cause cancellation of your candidature during the course of campus interview.
9. Secure the unique Centre code such as DEL/MUM/KOL/CHE etc.
10. After successful completion of your registration, take a print out of the profile and photo identity card and that is to be produced while visiting for attending Orientation Programme and Campus Interview.
11. Photo id can be generated after 21st Feb, 2020.
12. In the event of not being selected in bigger centre but wish to change the smaller centre, you can do so through portal on 15-16th March, 2020 (up to 5:00 P.M.).
13. Venue details for Orientation, written test and interview will be available on https://cmib.icai.org and in candidate’s login. Kindly check your login regularly.
14. Attend Orientation Programme (which is mandatory) at any of the 9 bigger centres and one smaller centre, irrespective of the fact whether you have been shortlisted by any company till the date that event be held.
15. Attend Mock Interview & G.D. (which is optional) at any specified centre. But once given consent, it is mandatory to attend.
16. Strictly adhere to the dress code mentioned in the site RECOMMENDED_DRESS_CODE.
17. Collect ICAI Lanyard immediately after marking your attendance in a venue, before attending the interview and carry it all along.
18. The shortlisting status of various companies as well as information regarding Written/Psychometric test etc. will go to respective candidate’s login; keep on viewing your login ID at (https://cmib.icai.org) regularly.
19. You are free to choose maximum 4 companies of your choice and give consent for attending those interviews on specified date(s) for bigger and smaller centres, in the event of not being selected at a bigger centre.
20. Try to attend interview of all the companies for which you have given consent.
21. Information regarding selection by the company will be reflected in candidate’s login. Fill the Declaration Form online having your name/centre code through your login, before 7:00 A.M. of subsequent day of declaration of result. You can accept the offer of only one company of your choice.
22. Strictly adhere to the date by which the company wants you to join or you may fix a convenient date through mutual agreement.
23. Share your views and suggestion online through Feedback Form, once you complete interview.
24. Food stuffs would be available at the venue according to Orientation Programme and interview schedule.
25. Be at venue at least half an hour before the schedule of events such as, Orientation and Campus interview to facilitate checking of your identity.
26. Group Discussion timing will be 9 A.M. to 10 A.M; Interview will begin from 10 A.M. and you need to face so according to convenience of the company for which you gave consent.
27. Get Company related queries if any, clarified, such as, its future prospects, and place of posting etc. then and there, before signing the Declaration Form.
28. If you are not in genuine need of a job, avoid registering for Campus Placement Programme.
29. If your article-ship will be completed after 30th April, 2020 please wait for next campus.
30. Only shortlisted candidates would be allowed to enter the venue during the days of campus interview.
31. Carry original mark-sheets only, if it was specifically required by the company that shortlisted you.
32. Stay present at the venue till you have completed attending all the interviews or gave consent to a particular company.
33. Organizations usually expect candidates to be available for joining them immediately; so, avoid registering for campus if you are to serve notice period for more than one month.
34. Avoid blocking an opportunity, which other candidate(s) could secure, due to your indecisiveness such as, not giving consent after being shortlisted, not attending interview after giving consent, not signing the Declaration Form after being finally selected or not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form.
35. It is mandatory to attend the interview after giving consent to the company, before a candidate finally selected by any organisation.
36. The CMI&B of ICAI only acts as a facilitator and selection of candidate is purely at the discretion of company concerned.
For further details, please download ICAI Announcement