ICAI has announced to conduct ‘Commerce Quiz 2020’ on 29th June 2020 (Online) for School Students of Class IX, X, XI and XII. Last date for Registration is 26th June 2020. No Entry/ Registration Fee applicable.
Objectives of ICAI Commerce Quiz 2020
1. ICAI Commerce QUIZ is brief assessment.
2. To gauge the Skills, Abilities and Knowledge of Students.
3. To identify talent in Students and encourage them towards Commerce Education.
4. To develop a sense of achievement amongst the Students from ICAI, the Second Largest Accounting body in the World.
Who can Participate in ICAI Commerce Quiz 2020
1. For Level 4 ( Class XII): The students who appeared in the Board Examination of Class XII
2. For Level 3 (Class XI): The students of class XII who are recently promoted from Class XI
3. For Level 2 (Class X): The students who appeared in the Board Examination of Class X
4. For Level 1 (Class IX): The students of class X who are recently promoted from Class IX
Syllabus of ICAI Commerce Quiz 2020
1. Class IX & X: Social Studies, Mathematics, Business Awareness & Aptitude
2. Class XI and XII: Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics & Aptitude
Test Pattern of ICAI Commerce Quiz 2020
Online Objective Type test of 80 minutes duration comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions
25 Questions from each subject through online arrangement. Each question will carry 1 Mark. (No Negative marking)
Quiz is conducted in 4 Sessions of 20 Minutes each with 3 Minutes gap in between
Prize & Certificates for the Winners of ICAI Commerce Quiz 2020 for Level 1, 2, 3 & 4
1. Awardees of the Quiz will be presented the Cash Award and Testimonials in a function to be organised by the jurisdictional Branches/ Regional Councils of ICAI in the month of July 2020, as under:
i) Top 3 Students from each level will be recognized on CA Day, 1st July 2020 & will be given Rs. 10,000 Cash Award each;
ii) Next 25 Students from each level will be given Rs. 2000 Cash Award each;
iii) Next 50 Students from each level will be given Rs. 1500 Cash Award each;
iv) Next 50 Students from each level will be given Rs. 1000 Cash Award each
2. All other Students, who secure Marks of 50% or more, will be awarded with Participation / Appreciation Certificates.
We have recently started sharing updates using Telegram App. In case you are using the Telegram app, then please JOIN our Channel 'CA Club Updates', using the link below (from a device where you are already logged in to Telegram App):