ICAI notifies revised schedule for conducting next eligibility test (ET) of Information System Audit (ISA) Course, on 18th July 2020 (Saturday). Last date for online submission of Application Form is 30th June, 2020 (upto 1730 Hrs).
Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA) on Saturday the 18th July, 2020: Last Date for Online Form Submission 30th June, 2020 till 5:30 PM
1. The next Eligibility Test for ISA PQC is scheduled to be held on Saturday the 18th July, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
2. In the light of the current situation the above date is tentative. In case the situation continues the above date may change and the new date will be hosted at https://pqc.icai.org and www.icai.org respectively.
3. The Eligibility Test will be held in online mode. Guidelines for the same will be hosted shortly. A detailed notification giving list of centers would also be hosted at https://pqc.icai.org.
4. Candidates desirous of taking this ISA ET have to submit the Online ISA ET Form that would be available at https://pqc.icai.org from 15th June to 30th June, 2020.
5. ISA Eligibility Test will be conducted only under the current prevalent Syllabus. Members, who have completed PT Classes by 30th June, 2014 will be required to take exam under the current syllabus and the passing requirement in ISA ET would be 60% as applicable for all the candidates.
6. Candidates filling form B or C (2nd or subsequent attempt) have to ensure that their ISA ET Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) would be paid online through PQC Portal. After making payment online, copy the Transaction Id and Paste the same on Text Box given on ET online Form. Thereafter, select the Examination Center and submit the Form. Note: Candidates appearing for the first time are not required to pay any fees and have to fill Form A.
7. Applications received after the aforementioned last date would not be entertained under any circumstances.
8. Result of ISA Eligibility Test to be held on 18th July, 2020 would be announced by 26th July, 2020.
9. Members who have already cleared the ISA Eligibility Test are not required to appear again.
The Secretary, Digital Accounting and Assurance Board,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 7th Floor, Hostel Block, ICAI Bhawan, A-29, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, India
Phone: 0120 3045 992 / 961 E-mail ID: email@example.com
Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA) on Saturday the 13th June, 2020: Last Date for Online Form Submission 31st May, 2020 till 5:30 PM
We have recently started sharing updates using Telegram App. In case you are using the Telegram app, then please JOIN our Channel 'CA Club Updates', using the link below (from a device where you are already logged in to Telegram App):